Global business process management firm Ibex Global said it will hire 300 more people in Jamaica for a recently acquired account. Ibex Global, which is present in the US, UK, Senegal, Pakistan and the Philippines, said the new account means its existing centre in Portmore Pines, St Catherine, will be operating at full capacity. Ibex declined to provide details about the nature of the new account but said it is a new line of business from one of its existing clients. The BPO company, headquartered in Washington DC, delivers onshore, near shore and offshore solutions in five countries across 18 call centres. It employs more than 15,000 customer service professionals.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information