California-headquartered outsourcing firm TaskUs has reported a good 2016, posting a 410% revenue increase over two years. It was also this year when the company signed 13 new clients with USD1bn in aggregate value and opened three new offices – Pampanga in the Philippines, San Antonio in Texas, and one in New York City. It also hired 5,300-plus new employees and received 15 awards and recognitions this year. Co-founders Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir said creating an outsourcing business model with a millennial perspective has paid off. This year, the two said they focused on applying best practices to fuel established companies’ growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information