IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) CEO and president Jomari Mercado has left the group to work as national technology officer (NTO) of Microsoft Philippines. Mercado takes over from Dondi Mapa, former Microsoft Philippines NTO, who agreed to become one of the deputy commissioners of the newly created National Privacy Commission. The position that Mercado left at IBPAP remains vacant. According to IBPAP chairman Benedict Hernandez, the group is still searching for a replacement. Mercado was business development manager of Convergys before joining IBPAP.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information