The business process outsourcing (BPO) industry will be one of the top five industries in the Philippines that companies will be competing in the next five years. This was based on the result of the Philippine CEO Survey Report conducted from end of July to 26 August this year. The survey noted that the top five industries that companies would like to compete in the next five years are BPO, entertainment and media, real estate and construction, retail and technology. The survey polled 111 CEOs in the Philippines. Based on the survey, 65% of the participating CEOs said the Philippine GDP will exceed 6-7% growth target in 2016, up from 52% in 2015.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information