The IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) has formed an incubator program, dubbed “Takeoff”, that aims to support IT startups in the Philippines. IBPAP has picked 10 startups and provided them with a platform where they can pitch to IBPAP members within and outside the IT-BPM industry, attract clients and form linkages. Three of the startups offer medical-related services while another three deal with talent management and HR-related functions. The remainder include a business travel platform, an electricity distribution service, loyalty and rewards programs, and IT learning.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information