Life insurer Generali Life Assurance Philippines is optimistic that having more tie-ups with business process outsourcing (BPO) firms will help it achieve its target of a 40% gross premiums increase this year. Generali Philippines President and CEO Reynaldo Centeno said a very big focus of the company will be particularly around industries where employers are interested in the welfare of their employees. He said Generali sees that opportunity in the BPO sector, in export markets, and in technology-related businesses. Centeno said refocusing its products to allow companies to provide health and life insurance protection for their workers is what boosted Generali’s business in recent years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information