World business organization the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) has recently released its global outsourcing guide, which provides general principles and guidelines for both the outsourcing party and service provider. The guide, created by the ICC’s Commission on Commercial Law and Practice, aims to facilitate and support regulated businesses when they outsource their activities. With the guide, the ICC hopes to strengthen self-regulation in outsourcing, complementing other self-regulatory initiatives. Christina Strandman Ullrich, Senior Compliance Adviser at CSU Compliance and Member of ICC Sweden’s Committee on Financial Services and Insurance, said outsourcing is central to developing global open markets as access to new markets is often dependent on the possibility to outsource.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information