The IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) has recognized the Board of Investments for its support to the local IT-BPM industry. IBPAP said BOI has been effective at positioning the Philippines as a preferred investment destination in the world. The agency has also pioneered the development and growth of the IT-BPM industry through its initiatives in the promotion of the Philippines as a call center destination during the early 2000s. IBPAP said the BOI was chosen as the recipient of the Crystal Flare for Kindler Award for undertaking numerous collaborative efforts with the association in promoting the local industry to global players.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information