The IT Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) has formally requested an audience with President Rodrigo Duterte to discuss the concerns of the outsourcing industry. In a statement, IBPAP said it continues to monitor the developments following Duterte’s announcement regarding the Philippines’ military and economic ties with the US. The announcement has sent a new wave of jitters among IT and business process management firms in the country. IBPAP has already secured an official statement from the Department of Information and Communications Technology Secretary Rodolfo A. Salalima, who said all existing business investments and contracts will be honored by the government.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information