Ernest Cu, former chief executive of SPI Global Technologies, the business process outsourcing (BPO) arm of the PLDT Group, is now one of the most power telecom executives in the world, according international magazine Global Telecoms Business. Cu, CEO of Globe Telecom since April 2009, was named in the Global Telecoms Business Power 100 for 2016, a list of the most powerful telecommunication executives in the world. Cu is the only Filipino executive to make it to the Power 100 and among the top 10 in Asia. He graduated from De La Salle University with a BS degree in Industrial Management Engineering in 1982 and obtained a Master in Management (Finance) from Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management in 1984.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information