A number of business process outsourcing (BPO) companies with operations in the Philippines have sent their representatives to the United States as part of the Philippine delegation in the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference and Exhibition. The Philippine delegation led by Department of Trade and Industry Undersecretary Nora K. Terrado is composed of 15 government and major BPO company representatives, including Pointwest Technologies, SPi Global, Globe Telecom and Megaworld Corp. The US roadshow aimed to further strengthen the country’s presence abroad and to exploit the growing demand in the HIM sector by attracting future investors and companies to invest in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information