The Board of Investments (BOI) has cited Iloilo as a business process outsourcing—BPO-friendly city, given its conducive business landscape. BOI-Investments Assistance Service director Domingo I. Bagaporo observed that the city has good infrastructure and rich manpower pool that are attractive to investors. Bagaporo underscored that Iloilo is very ripe for investments as the massive infrastructure development here is a positive sign for investors to come in. The BOI has been going around the country to provide counseling seminars that will equip frontliners of local government units in responding to queries from investors. Iloilo City was its third stop, following Bataan and Tanay, Rizal.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information