A team from the Philippines, composed of information and communications technology (ICT) and business process management (BPM) companies, has recently organized an IT–BPM seminar and prearranged a business-to-business (B2B) meeting in Osaki Bright Core, Tokyo, Japan, as part of the Outbound Business Matching Mission for the IT-BPM service. The IT-BPM seminar was participated in by 78 Japanese counterparts representing CEOs, operations managers, decision makers, and industry influencers in the field of ICT and outsourcing. Deputy Chief of Mission Eduardo M. R. Menez opened the seminar. The said event was part of the Philippines’s participation at the 26th Software Development Expo in Tokyo Big Sight, Japan.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information