TeleTech Holdings has announced the appointment of Kyle Priest as the company’s new chief strategy and marketing officer. He will be in charge of strategy, offer management, demand generation, sales enablement, and corporate marketing. Ken Tuchman, chairman and chief executive officer of TeleTech expresses confidence on Priest, noting his vast experience in handling digital customers. Priest was previously connected with SapientRazorfish (formerly Razorfish), where he was a member of the leadership team as the SVP, Growth Alliances. Established in 1982, TeleTech is a global BPO company that operates in 14 countries, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information