Indra Philippines, one of the pioneers in the field of IT outsourcing in the country, has closed a contract to develop apps that will monitor the condition of children previously injected with the dengue vaccine Dengvaxia. The Department of Education (DepEd) and the Department of Health (DOH) has pledged to cooperate in the development of two systems that will allow the government to monitor Dengvaxia patients. The two agencies have entered into data-sharing and an outsourcing agreement with Indra Philippines, which will develop the apps to using the Microsoft Kaizala collaboration platform. The apps will be crucial to the effectiveness of surveillance and monitoring systems that the DOH has put in place, according to Health Secretary Francisco T. Duque III. The apps are scheduled to be deployed by the end of August.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information