Enterprise software company Infor is further investing in the Philippines after reporting a triple-digit growth in terms of license sales for the third quarter of fiscal year 2016-17 in the country. Helen Masters, vice president and managing director for South Asia-ANZ and ASEAN at Infor, attributed the company’s triple-digit growth figure to a number of channel partners in the region. Aside from providing support centers for logistics firms, Infor is also strong in other verticals, such as retail, food and beverage, healthcare and business process outsourcing. Masters stated there will be continuous investment regardless of the fact that the company has already established itself in the domestic market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information