Tradeshift, the world’s largest business commerce platform, announced a partnership with Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited. Tradeshift’s cloud-based platform, coupled with Infosys’ business process management expertise across the finance, accounting and procurement domains, will further enable clients to digitize their source-to-pay and other supply chain processes. Infosys will deploy these capabilities across clients first in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and China. The platform will reduce costs, improve agility and process efficiency. Founded in 2010, Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries. It is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Tokyo, Munich, Frankfurt, Sydney, Bucharest, Oslo, Stockholm, and Kuala Lumpur.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information