Pravin Rao, interim chief executive officer (CEO) of Infosys, is likely to continue serving the company as CEO, sources revealed. Rao become the temporary CEO following the sudden resignation of Vishal Sikka. The sources said Infosys is known to prefer people who have been a part of the company and understand its culture, which means Rao could continue as CEO. This dismisses earlier reports that claimed BG Srinivas and Ashok Vemuri are in the race to become the company’s new CEO. The report says that deliberation on successions at Infosys is still continuing and a final decision is yet to be arrived at by the board.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information