Software services and outsourcing giant Infosys is set to announce its financial results for Q2 on 24 October, delaying the announcement by a couple of days. In a BSE filing, Infosys said it will release results after the trading hours, against the usual drill of a morning announcement. The scheduled announcement is a departure from its usual practice of announcing financial numbers at the beginning of the earnings season. Its larger rival, Tata Consultancy Services, already announced its second quarter earnings last week. Nandan Nilekani, the company’s new non-executive chairman, said he would review the strategy and present this month the future blueprint for Infosys.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information