Global business process outsourcing firm Intelenet is likely to split its domestic and international business in India ahead of a planned initial public offering (IPO). The Blackstone-owned company is planning to raise funds in an IPO in one to two years, according to a senior official. About 35% of Intelenet’s business comes from India, with the rest coming from the US and UK markets. Executive chairman Susir Kumar Mangalore said the company is contemplating whether to list the businesses separately or together. The firm, which owns Sparsh BPO Services Ltd, is now looking at acquisitions both in the domestic and overseas markets and is particularly interested in Philippines, China, Europe and Latin America.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information