A senior executive at India-based IT services company Infosys has quit after spending 16 years in the company to take up a professional coaching and training role at the New York-based Institute of Personal Leadership. Suryaprakash Kareenahalli, a senior vice-president who headed the firm’s India software delivery verticals, managed a portfolio worth nearly USD1.6bn including retail, CPG and logistics, and legacy modernization. Kareenahalli’s exit is Infosys’ sixth top-level resignation since CEO Salil Parekh was appointed in January 2018. Last year saw resignations from Rajesh Krishnamurthy, president and head of Europe; Nitesh Banga, manufacturing head; Ken Toombs, consulting head; and MD Ranganath, chief financial officer. Sudip Singh, the global head of energy, utilities, and resources, quit in January.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information