Former Economic Laws Practice (ELP) Partner Jyoti Pawar has joined Infosys as Deputy General Counsel. Pawar will succeed Gopi Krishnan and will report to Inderpreet Sawhney, who was appointed as Infosys General Counsel in June this year. Pawar had joined ELP from Bharti Airtel – where she was the General Counsel – in 2014, to head the TMT Practice at the firm. She later left ELP to set up her independent practice. Pawar started her career with Mulla & Mulla in 1992 and worked there for almost nine years, before moving in-house with GE Money as Vice President – Legal & Compliance. She worked with GE for almost eight years before joining Bharti Airtel as General Counsel in 2008.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information