The consulting, technology and outsourcing company Infosys is open to more acquisitions as well as embarking on an expansion plan. Infosys CEO Salil Parekh said the firm is looking at expanding in continental European markets such as Germany and Switzerland. Infosys operates an outsourcing center in the Philippines. In a business daily Mint report, Parekh said they are considering further acquisitions following the purchases of Wongdoody, a marketing and advertising agency, and Fluido, a salesforce consulting partner firm. He added that the company is within its growth and margin forecast range. In the last two quarters the firm has also beefed up its sales capacity on an annual basis, increasing the number of go-to-market sales individuals by 5%. Moreover, the CEO said they are open to hiring employees externally. Parekh also stated that they were addressing the issue of handling senior level exits through internal appointments.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information