IT and outsourcing firm Infosys recently announced that it has divested its investment in OnMobile Systems Inc for USD2.49m. In a separate filing, BSE-listed OnMobile Global (OGL) said Telesystem had acquired Infosys’ stake in OnMobile Systems. Telesystem is a part of the promoter group of OGL, it added. Infosys provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. Infosys earlier joined a global drive for tech reskilling of one million workers in the first such IT industry initiative. The exercise aims to bring competitive training content on one platform to serve the greater good. The initiative targets 1 million people for training and resource opportunities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information