IT and outsourcing giant Infosys is set to announce its Q3 results on 12 January, when its Board meets to consider the audited consolidated financial results of the company. It will be the first results announcement after Salil Parekh takes over as the company’s CEO on 2 January 2018. The company said its board will meet on 11 and 12 January to approve the financial results. Earlier this month, the company announced that Parekh will come in as the new CEO, and U B Pravin Rao will step down as the interim CEO and Managing Director effective January 2, 2018 to continue as Chief Operating Officer and whole-time Director.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information