Salil S Parekh’s appointment as chief executive officer and managing director of Infosys has been approved by the company’s shareholders. According to the IT and outsourcing giant, 97.96% of shareholders voted in favor of the appointment of Parekh. Also, 99.98% of Infosys shareholders approved the appointment of UB Pravin Rao as chief operating officer and a whole time director of the company. Infosys had issued a notice to shareholders seeking their approval for both these appointments. Parekh told journalists that his immediate priorities would include connecting with employees and clients to build a “roadmap for future” that will be announced in April.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information