The United States-Philippines Society (USPS) has urged players in the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry to move up the value chain by offering high-technology services and specialised knowledge. The group considers the BPO industry as a sector where Filipino and US companies will maintain their partnerships. The USPS was launched in 2012 to promote the strengthening of the Philippine-US relationship as well as raising awareness of its programs on business, governance, culture, shared history, education, strategic issues, and conflict resolution. USPS co-chairs Manuel Pangilinan and John Negroponte also urged Filipino and American firms to partner in areas of telecommunication construction, energy, agriculture and airplane parts.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information