Global digital services and solutions firm Innodata has announced the date of its annual shareholders’ meeting for this year. In a statement, Innodata said the meeting will be on 8 June 2017 at the company’s headquarters in New Jersey, USA. The company added that shareholders of record as of the close of business on 12 April 2017 will be eligible to vote at the annual meeting. Founded in 1988, Innodata comprises a team of 5,000 diverse people in 8 countries who are dedicated to delivering services and solutions that help the world’s businesses make better decisions. Innodata is also among the pioneers in the Philippine outsourcing industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information