Integreon, a global provider of outsourced legal, document, business and research support, has announced the appointment of Bob Rowe as Chief Executive Officer. Rowe, who most recently served as the practice leader of Huron Legal, will also join Integreon’s Board of Directors. He will replace Robert Gogel, CEO of Integreon since 2011. Gogel will transition his role to Rowe and will assume the role of non-Executive Chairman of the Board. In addition to Rowe, Integreon also recently appointed David Perla as an independent member of its Board of Directors. Integreon has more than 2,400 associates that support more than 250 clients around the world. It operates 14 delivery centers across the US, UK, India, China, the Philippines, and South Africa.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information