Outsourcing firms Stefanini and Integreon are teaming up to provide enterprise outsourced solutions for contact research organizations and pharmaceutical companies. The partnership seeks to address several of the latest technologies and IT challenges associated with clinical trials. It brings together expertise in all phases of delivery, combining Integreon’s proven managed Internet of Things (IoT) services, which include connectivity, security, and device management, along with Stefanini’s experience in IT outsourcing, application development, solution deployment, and systems integration. The combined capabilities provide a complete spectrum of services for the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, addressing several of the hidden complexities that are common in connected health solutions, said Integreon president Bryan Lubel.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information