Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Intelenet Global Services is targeting doubling its revenue to USD1bn in the next four to five years from the current USD430m. To achieve its goal, Intelenet Global Services, which was acquired by PE firm Blackstone in 2015, hopes to generate 20% of its revenue from segments like robotics, analytics and mobility. Intelenet, which also operates a contact center in the Philippines, is also considering multiple options, including exploring opportunities to service the IT needs of the portfolio companies of Blackstone.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information