Because Cebu’s business process outsourcing (BPO) sector is growing rapidly, theonline food order and delivery provider Foodpanda is now seeking to expand its reach in the metro. Foodpanda, which launched in Cebu in 2015 says the BPO sector is among its priority market targets. Seby Pelaez, the head of business development, said BPO employees often work at night and it would be convenient for them to order in instead of going out. Foodpanda marketing manager Mitz Jao said that they have partnered with Kia Philippines Inc. to promote their services to the BPO sector through the Foodpanda themed Kia Picanto.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information