Intelenet Global Services, a business process outsourcing (BPO) giant, is targeting USD1bn in revenue by 2020, by adding nearly USD200m to its revenue in four years. To achieve this, Intelenet plans to mine the portfolio of companies of private equity firm Blackstone which bought Intelenet from Serco for USD383m in 2015. Intelenet has already scaled up its revenues from Blackstone’s portfolio of companies from companies like Hilton Hotels and Travelport. Intelenet is one of India’s biggest BPO firms, employing 55,000 people across 66 global delivery centers. It also operates contact centers in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information