A number of hotel players, business process management investors, and manufacturing firms are restarting inquiries about investing in Davao City. The trend comes as investors held back their expansion plans following the declaration of martial law in Mindanao a month ago. An industry insider said investors are over their “wait-and-see” attitude and are inquiring again about the prospects in the city. Among those that have expressed interest in investing in Davao City are five foreign and local branded budget hotels and a number of business process outsourcing companies. Mindanao, Davao City included, is currently under the state of martial law due to the ongoing clashes in Marawi City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information