C3/CustomerContactChannels seeks to hire at least 445 new entry full-time staff at its facility in Twin Falls Idaho. The goal is to hire five people every day until the total reaches 445 over the next four to six months. C3 currently employs more than 500 at its 45,000 square-foot facility. The said facility can accommodate up to 1,100 employees. The company opened its Twin Falls facility at the former Dell in June 2010. C3 also operates call centers in five other US states, the Philippines, Bulgaria, Guatemala and China. It provides customer service calls and online communications for clients in various industries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information