Business process outsourcing firm Navigant Technologies has acquired Quick Call, a Delhi-based specialised outsourcing company, for a still undisclosed amount. The acquisition marks Navigant’s first since it started operating in 2003 and founder and CEO Ankur Bhatia said Quick Call was the best strategic fit for Navigant Technologies. The acquisition was part of Navigant’s effort to strengthen its presence in the Indian outsourcing space. Quick Call handles business research, development campaigns, and customer support for niche companies. As an outsourcing firm, Navigant’s expertise lies in BPO and KPO services, customer management as well as research and analytics.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information