Business process outsourcing firm iQor is adding over 175,000 square feet of additional contact center space across the country, the company announced. The move is part of iQor’s expansion in the country following its robust performance as one of the first movers in the Philippines. Gary Praznik, iQor’s COO for retail and consumer services, said the completion of the 175,000 square feet of space will add 3,150 high-tech training and production workstations. iQor, which opened its Philippines operation in 2005, has over 12,000 employees across the region supporting a variety of customer interactions including; customer care, social media, collections and technical support.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information