Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon received the 2016 Nexus Illuminate Company of the Year award from Nearshore Americas. The award, presented by the leading business media and research organization, was given to Qualfon, distinguishing the BPO firm’s remarkable achievements that foster the expansion of nearshore technology and business services. Qualfon was specifically recognized for its investments that have championed the BPO industry in the South American country of Guyana. The award also recognizes Qualfon’s 10-acre “green” contact center campus that created roughly 500 jobs this year in the capital city of Georgetown, and for the 31,000+ hours of service Qualfon employees provided to the local community in 2015. Qualfon operates outsourcing locations in the US, the Philippines, Guyana and Mexico.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information