Florida-based business process outsourcing (BPO) firm iQor, which also operates contact centers in the Philippines, has announced plans to further expand in Trinidad and Tobago. The company, which currently employs about 600 in Trinidad and Tobago, said it plans to add 200 more people in the country before the end of the year. iQor currently services four clients from its two locations in Trinidad. These clients are Sprint and Metro PCS, Amazon.com, and 1-800-Flowers. iQor, one of the largest employers in the Philippines with more than 15,000 employees at seven locations, said Trinidad has the potential to service many jobs. The company opened its first call center in the Caribbean in 2015.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information