Global tech firm Lenovo is planning to introduce its large portfolio of data centre products to the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector in the Philippines. The data centre products are under the ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile serve portfolio of Lenovo. The ThinkSystem portfolio consists of 14 highly configurable servers, seven storage, and five network switches, while the ThinkAgile service focuses on the software-defined infrastructure. Abraham Lim, country manager of Data Centre Group and Lenovo Philippines and Indochina, said they are considering extending their services to the BPO sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information