Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm iQor Philippines has partnered with Clark Development Corporation (CDC) in the training and education of individuals who want to learn the basics of BPO operations. Sixteen individuals recently completed a 23-day training course that focuses on language proficiency and call enter or outsourcing practices. The training serves as one of the initiatives of the CDC in generating employment for the communities encompassed by the freeport zone. The course aims to gives a better opportunity for the trainees to land a job in the BPO industry. CDC President and CEO Noel F. Manankil acknowledged the trainees and awarded them certificates of completion at a recent event held to mark completion of the course. Clark, a former US base that has become one of the country’s top economic zones, is already home to a number of multinational BPO firms.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information