The Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) has selected 10 local startups to pitch their business ideas to outsourcing companies. The plan is to connect these startups with business process outsourcing (BPO) firms for possible partnership, collaboration or investment. The program, dubbed TakeOff, is mounted in partnership with the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) and the third batch of the TakeOff program includes Cashalo, Packetworkx, Cryptors Cybersecurity, Tripkada, Maria Health, Salarium, Washub, Valea Health, StyleGenie, and Solu. The ten startups were chosen by a selection committee based on their uniqueness, innovation, scalability, marketability and relevance to business. IBPAP president and CEO Rey Untal believes that these new enterprises “are the future of the country’s economy” because they can generate employment and promote inclusive growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information