In a bid to raise more capital, Ireland-based BPO firm Voxpro announced plans for an IPO in the near future. This was revealed by its chief executive, Dan Kiely, who spoke at American Chamber of Commerce Ireland’s US-Ireland business conference. According to the CEO, the fast-growing BPO company is looking to stage the IPO in the “not-too-distant” future. From a workforce of six people, Kiely and his wife have grown the company into a business with thousands of employees. Now, Kiely said the goal is to further increase the number to 5,000. Voxpro is based in Cork, Ireland. In 2017, the firm was sold to Canadian group Telus International. According to industry sources at the time, the deal was worth close to EUR150m (USD168m).
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information