The newly installed president of the Israel Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ICCP), Itamar Geo, said he will work hard to double the Israel-Philippines bilateral trade. The technology-centric Israel has already been contributing solutions in the thriving business process outsourcing (BPO) sector in the Philippines and Geo expects more Israeli companies to come to the Philippines, especially in the information technology, medical, tourism and agriculture sectors. Earlier, Israeli Ambassador to the Philippines Effie Ben-Matityau said a number of BPO companies in Israel are looking at the Philippines for their expansion plans.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information