Robinsons Land Corp (RLC), one of the biggest property developers in the Philippines, has opened a new business process outsourcing (BPO) offices in Robinsons Place Ilocos. The BPO offices occupy the third and fourth floors and part of the south wing of the Robinsons Place Ilocos. The Robinsons Ilocos BOP office will have its own exclusive lobby and elevator support space for a recruitment center on the ground floor and a large office floor plate of over 3,100 square meters. RLC president Frederick Go said the site of Robinsons Place Ilocos makes it ideal for BPO offices since it is within close proximity to several universities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information