The Israel Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ICCP) is pushing for the Digitize Philippines project that seeks to allow Filipino enterprises to tak advantage of technology in tranches. ICCP president Itamar Gero discussed the project with Monchito Ibrahim of the Department of Information and Communications Technology at a recent ICT Innovation Forum in Makati City. Gero said the initiative aims to bring free, actionable, bite-sized training to help Filipino businesses quickly adapt to the digital trends, and to drive traffic to their business through search, mobile and social media.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information