Work space provider Regus said its first facility in Mindanao has already achieved 80% occupancy rate, ahead of its two-year target. Regus opened its first Mindanao office in Davao City in September 2016 and was not expecting 80% occupancy rate until September 2018. Regus has partnered with homegrown Damosa Land Inc (DLI) to manage the operations and sales of a 1,600-square meter facility in Damosa IT Park. DLI Vice-President Ricardo F. Lagdameo said the occupancy target was reached in less than six months. The customer base includes business process outsourcing firms, software developers, shipping lines, local brokers, and even some agricultural firms.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information