The country’s information technology – business process management (IT-BPM) industry will be marketed and promoted to Malaysian companies, according to Malaysian Trade Commissioner Nyaee Ayup. Ayup, who spoke during the two-day Strategic Planning Session for IT-BPM in Iloilo from 24-25 November, said she would like to promote the cities of Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Puerto Princesa, and Cebu to Malaysian companies for possible IT-BPM collaboration. Iloilo, she said, is one of the fastest growing cities in the Philippines, especially on IT-BPM. The Strategic Planning Session, held in collaboration with the DTI Export Marketing Bureau, gathered ICT players all over the Visayas in Iloilo City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information