American consultant Frost & Sullivan has named global business process outsourcing giant Teleperformance as this year’s recipient of the Latin American Market Leadership Award. Frost & Sullivan cited Teleperformance’s success in consolidating its footprint in Latin America both through organic growth and select acquisitions. Teleperformance began operating in Latin America in 1998 with acquisitions in Brazil and Argentina. It has offices in Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guyana, and Suriname. The Latin American Market Leadership Award is handed out annually to the firm that displays excellence in capturing market share in the industry. Headquartered in Paris, France, Teleperformance also operates a number of contact centers in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information