Information technology – business process outsourcing (IT-BPO) companies are the second-largest employer at the Clark Freeport Zone, according to data released by the Clark Development Corporation (CDC). IT-BPO companies employ 22,883 workers inside the freeport zone, accounting for 21% of the total 107,694 employees as of November 2017. Industrial firms employ the biggest number of workers with 49,055 or 55% of the total number of employees. Among the biggest contributor of jobs in the freeport zone are Japanese-owned Nanox Philippines with 7,926 workers, Sutherland Global Services Philippines with 6,071, iQor Philippines with 5,857, L&T International Group with 5,200, and Yokohama Tire Phils with 2,858.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information